The main goals of the mission for the various projects over the years include assisting the Building Owner by :
- Preparing a preliminary project along with a feasibility analysis, technical expertise and study of the required elements ;
- Supervising the construction works and carrying out of the work acceptance processes.
The works concerned various parts of the Embassy and included, but were not limited to :
- Adapting the existing entrance to high-security level standards, with the integration of bulletproof and anti-burglar partitioning ;
- Disabled accessibility adaptation works at the main entrance, including the complete preliminary study, the tender process and supervision of the construction works
- Assisting the Building Owner with supervision of the Facility Management tasks related to the HVAC and BMS installations
- Assisting the Building Owner during litigation concerning the HVAC installation, including the supervision of the necessary process refurbishment of the installation. This included technical expertise, negotiations with the contractors, as well as work supervision.
- Assisting the Building Owner with problems related to excessive noise of the cooling unit, including preparing and executing the complete project of replacement of said unit in cooperation with an acoustical engineer.