Axxio offers advice and support to public, institutional and private partners, developers, investors, administrations, associations, joint ownership properties, architectural firms and engineering consultancies, etc.
It takes responsibility for the usual tasks of a Project Manager who does not work in the field of project management or who wishes to entrust this function to a specialist external company.
Its assignments may include:
- Assistance in developing a draft programme
- Representing the Client with the intervening parties and providing feedback to the client
- Delegation by the Client of some of its obligations
- Representing the Client with the local, regional or federal authorities
- Verifying and analysing of the services of other partners, such as maintenance teams, the Property Manager, Facility Manager, etc.
- Analysing specifications for building maintenance, assistance in selecting technical service providers and monitoring the quality of their services
- Monitoring the development of the building during its operating phase, regular reporting to the client, suggestions for interventions or improvements
- Informing foreign Clients about the standards and procedures applicable in Belgium
- Analysing specifications and other tender documents for interventions related to the building's operation
- Monitoring technical interventions throughout the building's life cycle