Axxio is responsible for managing projects from the preliminary phase throughout the entire project and the works.
In all phases, Axxio:
- coordinates and informs: organisation, coordination of the project's various parties, documentation for the client.
- performs quality and quantity control: both in terms of the services of the various parties and the work completed.
- controls the budget: in the project and work phases, including proposing corrective measures in the event of budget overruns or unforeseen costs.
- controls the planning: in the preliminary and project phases, including proposing corrective measures in the event of missed deadlines or unforeseen events.
The tasks completed throughout the project cover the following services:
- Preliminary phase: description of the project and work guidelines, description of operator tasks, estimation of the work budget and operator fees, definition of the planning in the survey and project phases, calls for tenders and selection of project operators, including, where necessary, a preferred partner with a general contractor ("bouwteam"), developer, legal advisor or other project participant, assistance in drafting contracts and negotiations, implementation and management of a digital online platform.
- Survey phase: management, coordination and control of tender documents and procedures, in the design and preliminary phases, application for planning permission and environmental permits, energy and environmental certificates, tender documents and procedures for contractors, analysis and comparison of tenders, assistance in drafting business contracts and negotiations.
- Work phase: management, coordination and control of survey teams and works.
- Provisional and final acceptance phase: management, coordination and follow-up of comments raised, closing the budget.