Partial refurbishment of an Embassy's building.
The main goal of the mission was to represent locally the Client to implement, adapt and execute the architectural project prepared by a design architecture office. The mission included, but was not limited to :
- Executing a feasibility analysis of the preliminary project, including technical expertise and study of the required elements ;
- The preparation of the tender file and drawings, carrying out the complete tender procedure and assisting the Client with the contractor choice ;
- Construction works supervision and carrying out of the work acceptance ;
The refurbishment works have been carried out in two stages and included:
- Complete refurbishment of the entrance area, as well as the conference and meeting rooms ;
- Creation of a high-security level entrance, with the integration of bulletproof and anti-burglar partitioning ;
- New HVAC installation ;
- During the second stage, executed under extremely constraining delays: the refurbishment of the professional kitchen area and complete renovation of the sanitary area.