The objective of the appointment was from a technical, environmental, infrastructural and architectural point of view to get an overview of the quality of the investment and identify the risks involved, thus enabling purchase negotiations to minimize such risks to the extent possible.
The study does cover the following topics:
• General assessment of the buildings condition.
• Structural aspects of the building.
• Building envelope (façades, roofs, windows, …).
• Interior finishing's (Walls, ceilings, floors, miscellaneous, …)
• Technical installations (HVAC, electricity, sanitary, elevators, industrial kitchen, …).
• Fire safety.
Analysis of documents
• Building & environmental permits
• Legal reports & warranties
• Health & safety
• Disabled accessibility
Environmental & sustainability issues