The projects concerned the refurbishment (and new arrangement for Auderghem) of Proxy Delhaize shops in Brussels. Refurbishment works have been scheduled in a very short time frame (4-5 weeks) in order to minimize the closure period.The works included :
- Existing finishing and installations demolition and stripping-out
- New technical equipment : electrical, mechanical, lifts, automated doors, fridges and cooling system, specific shops furniture, general finishing.
Our mission included all necessary administrative and legal authorizations and approvals :
- Building and environmental permits
- Fire brigade authorizations
- Owners agreements
- Relationship with Delhaize design and construction departments